söndag, april 06, 2008

Spöket Booboo / Booboo the Ghost

I lördags gjorde jag klart mitt spöke, och han får heta Booboo. På bilden till mönstret är han inte lika lång, men jag tycker han blev söt iallafall.

Last saturday I finished my ghost, and his name is Booboo. On the pic to the pattern he isnt as long as mine is, but I think my ghost is pretty cute anyway.

Jag har tänkt att jag ska skriva en gång i veckan iallafall och uppdatera er lite om livet och pysslet. Nu när jag har fått jobb på Posten, så blir jag ju lite tröttare, för det blir ju mer att göra på dagarna, och kvällarna, eftersom jag har kvällsjobb.
Men pysslat kommer det bli iallafall. Kanske inte lika mycket, men lite grand.

Im gonna make one post a week, at least, to update you about my life and my craft. Im getting a bit more tired, because I have finally got a job! At the post office, to sort post. So I have more things to do in my days, and nights, as the post office job is a nightjob.
But I will craft. Maybe not as much as before, but a little anyway.

Så, vad tycker ni om Booboo? Är han inte söt?

So, what do you think about Booboo? Isnt he pretty?

Inga kommentarer: